I offer a variety of payment methods for my patients to be as accommodating as possible.
I accept the following Insurances:
- Independence Blue Cross (Personal Choice, Keystone Health Plan East*)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna PPO
- Independence Administrators
- Amerihealth Administrators
*I do not accept Keystone HMO without a referral from your primary care physician. Please contact them at least 48 hours prior to your appointment. You will need to give them my NPI number which is 1740269430. You will need to obtain an updated referral every 90 days for any follow up visits.
If you do not participate with any of my insurances:
You can choose to self-pay. I accept cash, check, credit cards and debit cards which will be collected at the start of the visit. My rates are as follows:
- Initial Consultation: $250
- Follow-up Visits: $140
*I will give you a receipt to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement if I do not participate with your plan.
What should I bring to my first appointment?
- A copy of your current health insurance card.
- Completed Intake Forms
- Accepted methods of payment: (Cash, check, credit or debit to be collected at start of visit)